Monday, June 27, 2011

Disney Layouts Part 2

Don't say I didn't warn you about being a Disney fanatic!!! Here are a few more pages I made that are themed Disney.... Really though, who doesn't LOVE Disney???

*This Page is using all cardstock and my own designs for diecuts, the only pattern piece is BoBunny's patterned cardstock.


*All pattern paper in this layout is Kaisercraft Nan's Favorites collection

*Stickers are from Jillibean Soup



*All pattern paper & stickers are from Jillibean Soup Atomic Soup collection



*All pattern paper in this line is from Reminisce






2 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I was browsing the web looking for Disney layout ideas and stumbled onto your blog. Could you please tell me where you got the die cut of Mickey Heads on the top layout? Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where/ how did you do the Mickey heads circle?

    ReplyDelete