Friday, June 3, 2011

Its Friiiiiiday!

Ok, so Friday isn't always THAT amazing for me in the sense that I do have to work Saturday's and recently most Sundays. It's the perks of having 2 jobs ;). A 9-5 so I can pay my bills (yuck, dirty little b-word!) and then the fun job at Pizazz It! Scrapbooks so I can get my scrapbooking fix in. I promise I really don't complain about working weekends.

But I do LOVE Fridays because it seems that there is always somebody doing a Giveaway Friday in the scrapbook world!! Gotta love this social boom of facebook/twitter/blogs. Anyway, here are a couple I have entered into today.



*Scrapbook Trends Giveaway: Pink Paislee & House of Three Soiree Line, and Tattered Angels Product. To enter click here and leave a comment below their post.

*Jillibean Soup Giveaway: All you have to do is go to their website today, sign up for their newsletters and you are entered to win the lovely Watermelon Gazpacho pack. It really is a delicious line!!



I am not always the luckiest person when it comes to contests/entering to win type of deals but I did just win the Echo Park Playground Line (a really, Really, REALLY cool summer line) a month ago and now I figure it really does pay off to try, cant win it if you don't try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment