Friday, October 21, 2011

Ahhhh Disney!

I don't know about you, but I NEVER get tired of Disney World!!! I know that I am more than fortunate in being able to go to Disney World almost once a year, every year since I was in the 5th grade. I am getting even more excited because this year (in 1 month) I will be going back to Disney World with my family and my boyfriend (of 6 years) Baz, who will be going with us for his FIRST TIME TO DISNEY WORLD EVER!!!!!! {This is going to be one thick scrapbook!!}

Below is a picture of one of my other "favorite" Disney trips-- A trip to Disney world and then a Cruise on the Disney Cruise Line to the Bahama's. This was a graduation gift from my parents to my bff Tiffany and me. ----Lucky, I know!!

And of course I had to re-show a couple of pages I have made-- I hope after this upcoming trip to Disney I will actually fill in these pages with some pictures ;)








All you Disney Nuts like me, be on the look out in December--- I will have TONS of Disney pictures to scrap so that means I will be posting TONS of Disney page layouts, so don't forget to check back in!!


1 comment:

  1. WOW - I cannot believe we had the same post topic today. Do great minds think alike or what? Love your pages!

    Also, love the Bahamas photo. Treasured memories! =)

    ReplyDelete