Friday, October 14, 2011

Apparently I like to lie about my Twitter

I must confess, I have lied to you all, twice. Don't take it personally because I lied to myself too!! LOL. See-- in my last blog post about twitter I told you all that the Twitter bird in the top right corner of my blog had been lying to you and was not really taking you to my Twitter account, which it wasn't..... THEN I told you I had corrected that little problem and that my sweet charming bird would now take you to the Twitter account you have been dying to follow (that would be my twitter account----not Robert Pattinson's! Gosh!!!) and that would have been true buuuuuuuuut I forgot that I had set my bird for my account but then seconds after doing that I decided to change the name of my account and of course my A.D.D. tendencies forgot to re-update my bird before posting it on my Twitter blog post, which ended up taking you to my old twitter account making me a Grade A Liar =(. Opps Again!

So alas, my sweet charming twitter bird will now actually take you to my twitter account, this time I am telling the truth, I promise, I triple checked it!!!

A major thank you goes out to Tiffany Henderson, who has this amazing built in detector that will catch any and every little mistake that I make--- and I make a lot of them!! Haha.

1 comment:

  1. Haha you're welcome. My pleasure, honestly. ;)

    ReplyDelete