Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Copic Class With Suzanne Dean

A couple of weeks ago Suzanne Dean, the copic queen (......I couldn't resist, it rhymed!) was in Ohio teaching a class at Scrap Happy in Tiffin and of course mom and I just had to attend. I love copic markers, you can do so much with them (coloring ribbon, clear gems to match your papers, air brushing and of course coloring the stamped images, perfectly blending everything together). The class was a lot of fun, I am copic certified but there is always lots to learn when it comes to these magic markers!

Here's my day in photo's.

Coloring using blacks:


(L to R) Me, Suzanne Dean, Momma:





Susie, owner of Scrap Happy & a fellow copic addict:




Mom during class:




Scrap Happy's La-La Land Crafts Stamp Collection (she continuously keeps every stamp in stock!.... and yes, you can call and have them shipped to you, shipping cost at your expence 419-443-0882):
Scrap Happys Diecut section:
Samples using the Copics:
Scrap Happy does carry more than just the La-La Land Crafts Stamps of course (largest/best stamp section I have ever seen in a scrapbook store):
And last but not least, the wonderful Copic markers themselves!:

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Now that I think about it, I can't believe that I've never been to Scrap Happy. I definitely have to go now after seeing her stamp and diecut sections - wow!

    Also, I LOVE LaLa Land stamps! They're so precious and their company really helps out a lot with coloring ideas using Copic Markers. They were amazing at CHA this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiffany you def. need to go to Scrap Happy! I was focusing on the Copics and products that go well with the Copic markers in this post but you would be amazed at Scrap Happys paper & embellishment choices too!--no joke!

    LaLa Land stamps are just the cutest little amazing stamps!! I'm in love. Haha.

    ReplyDelete