Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I am a Guest Designer for Making Memories

On September 22, 2011 I posted that I have some exciting news coming soon and today is the day to announce my news! I, Ashley Rock, am officially Making Memories Guest Designer =)

Making Memories contacted me a few weeks back asking if I would be interested in being their guest designer, I literally re-read the email 10x to see if I read it correctly and then double checked the email it was coming from to make sure it wasn't one of those junk e-mails that are made to look real but aren't or if one my friends was trying to play a piratical joke. After over-analyzing every part of the message and determining it was indeed the real deal I finally responded back nonchalantly with a "Sounds great, I would love to". (Fortunately for me they don't know I was really responding in a 'high pitch I cant believe they are asking me this voice' as if I were a 13 year old getting to meet Justin Bieber because I didn't use a (!!!!!!!!!) at the end of the sentence. Gotta love e-mail.)

I will re-post the projects that are being featured on their blog soon but until then head on over to the Making Memories Blog and check out the cool projects.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! You are very talented, and now everyone can enjoy your beautiful creativity!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Lisa, you are so sweet!! I miss you, hope everything in North Dakota is treating you and your family well. If you ever find yourself scrapping in Ohio let me know, I (and I know my mom!) would love to catch up over some good crafting =)

    ReplyDelete