Monday, October 17, 2011

Legacy Paper Arts

So over the weekend mom and I made a trip up to Legacy Paper Arts, the new scrapbook store that recently opened up in Powell, Ohio. This was my first time getting there and it was really easy to get to. Legacy is located in the small downtown area of Powell which is a really cute area with lots of local eateries and small specialty shops..... I loved the location. (Address: 232 W. Olentangy St. Powell, OH 43065. In the Village Pointe Plaza)


The shop itself in size is small but Joyce (the owner) has in my opinion made absolutely wonderful choices in the product that she carries. The layout of the store is very easy to shop, the product is neatly displayed and the staff greeted us when entering and was very helpful & friendly. I overall had a great shopping experience, and on top of all that she had the Authentique paper line (Blissful) I have been looking for!!! I was a very happy scrapper!


Naturally, I took pictures of the store, what kinda scrap-a-holic would I be if I didn't?? So here is a peek into Legacy Paper Arts from my cameras perspective, but please, do yourself a favor and make a trip there..... It's worth it!!!

Check out there website here for more information.















6 comments:

  1. I love Legacy! Funny, I also mentioned them in my post today and I didn't see your post til now. I found the most amazing bare naked kraft books there among many other goodies! And yes, my favorite finds were the Authentique lines because Joyce carries them all! I could lose some serious money in there... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great review of my new store! I hope you stop by often:) You, your mom, and Tiffany are always so cheerful and have great ideas!
    ~Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, I just published my website: www.legacypaperartsohio.com
    ~Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome, Joyce! My pleasure. Love the website, I will edit this post now so I can link your webpage for people to have easy access to your website. =)

    And "the gang" will definately be up to shop soon, we'll check and see if your there too so we don't miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the review, Ashley. I was hoping that one day someone would open a scrapbook store on the southeast corner of the city again. Oh well, one can dream.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're welcome, Tricia! I still hold out hope for a scrapbook store to open on southeast side too. I need a store close to me!! It's an adjustment from being in a store almost everyday to the only thing near me being the big box stores, it's just not the same =(

    ReplyDelete