Saturday, October 29, 2011

My Halloween Sketch

Today I thought I would share with you another sketch I designed (Last night, actually). I am finally getting a good feel for making these sketches--- And having so much fun making them!!! It's Halloween weekend and that means we all have Halloween pictures that will need scrappin', so with that in mind--- Here is my first 12x12 Double Page Layout sketch themed for Halloween =)


I told you I would get better as time goes on! Lol-- I really am having a lot of fun making these sketches, I seriously could do this ALL DAY and not get tired of it, I LOVE it. Now, if only this could be my job!!! A girl can dream, right?!?!

If you make a layout using this sketch please feel free to share it with me in the comment box below or you can send it to my e-mail! I would LOVE to see it!! Same goes with any sketch I post. Have a great weekend & Happy Halloween.

3 comments:

  1. I love your sketches and enjoy using sketches when I scrapbook. They make the process so much faster and easier. I would love to try out making a few sketches of my own. Would you mind sharing what program you use to make your sketches. They look fabulous! Sharislp@yahoo.com. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete