Sunday, October 23, 2011

My Minds Eye Layout Challenge 28

I am getting a lot accomplished this week!! Here is another sketch challenge I am entering, this one is for My Minds Eye-- a company that I LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Here is the sketch for the challenge:


And here is my layout:


I don't have any photos on the page yet because I am waiting to pick them up (I know, I am a slacker!!) but the pictures I plan to put on there are from my most recent cycling adventure that the boyfriend (Baz) went on with me.

For this layout I used the 6x6 paper pad from My Minds Eye called "Paris & Co". On the longer strips, since I was using the 6x6 paper, I had to cover where I connected them, I did that by putting a flower over where the 2 strips connected. It's very simple to cover any little "flaw" by adding an embellishment or title. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment