Friday, October 21, 2011

Studio Purge Sketch Contest

It has been a little while since I have last entered any sketch contests, life has just been so crazy lately!! I am excited to get back into the groove and back to scrappin'. This sketch is for the Page Maps Blog contest that they do typically once a month, I love Page Maps, they always have amazing sketches!!


Here is the sketch:





Here is what I made using the sketch:




And this is what the full layout looks like:



I used the Authentique "blissful" line that I picked up at Legacy Paper Arts last weekend. I am IN LOVE with Authentique, they have great patterns and the colors are always perfect with a hint of grunge look to it.






Authentique paper is also extra awesome because they are the only company (that I know of) that you can literally split their paper into 2 pieces and can use both sides of the double sided paper. Seriously, how awesome is that?? Check Out how to do this on the Authentique Blog and also on Tiffany's Blog.





Other Materials used for this layout are Prima Flowers, and liquid pearls. Tip on the liquid pearls for those of you who are in love with Copic Markers as much as I am-- Stock up on clear/white liquid pearls, after your pearl has dried just color over it with a copic marker to match your page! (I will do a specific post on this technique next week).

No comments:

Post a Comment