Monday, November 7, 2011

Authentique "Gathering" Layout

On Saturday I went to the Toll Gate crop & garage sale. I had a lot of fun catching up with people I had not seen since Pizazz It's doors closed. I can't say that I was able to get a lot of scrappin done, I was too busy chattin and catching up with everyone but I did manage to squeeze out 1 layout!

This layout is using the Authintique "Gathering" line. Do you see a theme here? I am pretty sure my last few posts have involved Authentique in some way...... Thanks Tiffany for making me obsessed with this awesome company! And as you can see I managed to do yet another layout without pictures but this time I have an excuse (ok, I always have an excuse... but this one is legit! Lol!) I made this page as a sample for Scrap Happy.

Ok, so here is the layout:



Materials Used:
* 2 blue cardstock
*1 brown cardstock
*Gathering Paper-Bloom
*Gathering Paper-Harmony
*Gathering Paper-Reminisce
*Gathering 6x8 Tabloids
*Gathering 4x6 Headline
*Kaiser bling strip-orange

No comments:

Post a Comment