Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Back To Reality

Thanksgiving week we took a Rock family vacation down to Disney World--- What better place to celebrate any holiday? It was an amazing vacation and extra exciting this year on many levels....
1. My boyfriend {of 6 years} Baz was able to finally make it on his very first family vacation as well as his first trip to Disney World ever!
2. My sister, Angel had NO IDEA that her son who moved to South Carolina for work about 10 months ago was going to be making the trip to Disney--- SURPRISE!
3. My dad went this year too, first time since 2005 {he had a knee replacement and is not a fan of traveling through anything with metal detectors, cant blame him}
4. We actually went to all of the parks this year! {we usually skip the parks because we go to Disney World once-- sometimes twice a year}
5. My great-nephew Angelo was there, all the kids in our family are teens or older now, it's nice to have a little one around to keep us on our toes {and he does a good job at it!}

Here are a few of my favorite photos from the trip:


The Castle at night is seriously stunning!

Baz and I in front of the castle during the day



Baz and I with the amazing Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights in the background



Trying on "ears" at Downtown Disney


Baz was dying to go jet skiing, and it was TONS of fun! Jet Skiing at Bay Lakes




Our Resort- Old Key West


The Rock Family Photo





Baz and my brother-in-law Kevin had a Genji's cook off! {we called it a tie, they were both so yummy!}


My Brother-in-law Kevin was thrilled to get his photo with Pocahontas



Hopefully you all have a sense of humor as I do--- This was my FAVORITE photo of the entire trip! We were on the Kilimanjaro Safari Ride and as we rounded the corner we caught the Lion at just the right moment! Our whole bus was dying of laughter-- I am not sure why we all find something so natural so funny but ya just cant help yourself!! =)


Christian & Jevon ready to dive into the "Kitchen Sink" at Beaches and Cream


Group photo at Animal Kingdom with the Circle of Life tree in the background





So, that was basically our vacation! Of course there was tons in between but these are the main highlights ;) It was TONS of fun and I am very much looking forward to our next family vacation. Can't wait to start scrapping these photos, just in time for the winter lock up too! Once the cold weather approaches there is nothing better to do than scrap all day =)


Well, that's how I spent my holiday week, what did all of you do?? Get any good Black Friday Deals?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment