Thursday, November 17, 2011

Major Savings Alert!!!!

Ok everybody, I don't usually post about typical deals in the area stores but this one I can't pass up. Legacy Paper Arts in Powell, Ohio (just north of Columbus) sent an e-mail out this morning about their "black Friday deals" these deals are going on NOW through November 23 (they will be CLOSED on Thanksgiving and Black Friday).

Deal #1: Tim Holtz holiday ink 3 pack- 50% off...... Seriously?!?!?! Yes! These are limited edition colors, AND they are Tim Holtz! This is an amazing deal... one that I am positive can't be beat, my jaw literally dropped when I read that, I am still in shock!


Deal #2: BOGO 50% off All Thanksgiving, Autumn & Halloween items. Discount applies to lowest price item.



Deal #3: Foil Album Imprinting 20% off. Regular price is $8 per line (up to 20 characters per line) making this deal come to a total of just $6.40 per line to customize your album. We used to do this at Pizazz It! and I got one made for my Disney World 2011 Vacation, it really is a good quality way to customize your albums.



Deal #4: All We R Memory Keepers Albums are 10% off





Ok, that is all for my "Savings Alert"....... I still cant believe those distress inks are 50% off... WOW. For information on Legacy Paper Arts click here to go to their website.





While over there you can check out Scrapbook Art too, these stores are just about 5 mins away from each other so you might as well make a good crafting shopping trip out of it. (and then you can hit up Polaris mall for lunch/dinner!)



Remember- it is important to shop ALL your local mom and pop shops. =)

2 comments:

  1. I got my seasonal Distress Ink at Legacy! Grabbed the very last one! Got the fall set, too. Obsessed? You bet! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! I can't believe there was 1 left! That was such an AH-MAZING deal. Lucky, lucky Tiffany!! Lol.

    ReplyDelete