Thursday, December 1, 2011

Sketch Of The Month December

December 1st already?!?!? How does December seem to creep up on me every year? It never fails to just pop up out of nowhere, I swear! Well, indeed it is officially December 1st and that means 25 days of Christmas officially starts today, I love Christmas movies and I am sure my tv will be filled with plenty of options starting today, I can't wait =)


December 1st also means it is the day for my "sketch of the month", which is as equally exciting as the Christmas shows on tv ;) {in my own opinion, of course} so without making you wait any longer, here is the sketch:



I hope you like the sketch this month =) It is of a Single 12x12 layout, I am having a lot of fun designing sketches, I plan to start scrapping with my sketches very soon, once the cabin fever hits---- ok.. maybe after Christmas, but that is just around the corner!


As always, if you happen to design a page using any of my sketches please feel free to send me a link to your blog if you post it, leave the image in my comment box or simply e-mail it to me, I LOVE to see what is made with these sketches.

No comments:

Post a Comment