Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Sketch Of The Month November

Hello Everybody! As you can see from my last couple of blog posts I have started designing sketches. I'm so excited! I practically live off sketches so this is just awesome to me! I thought it would be a great idea to start having a "Sketch Of The Month" post. Sounds fun, right? You will be able to view the new sketch on the 1st of every month.

Here is the very first "Sketch Of The Month" design: November 2011



This is a sketch for a 12x12 single page layout. My focus was on creating a page where you could fit a lot of photos but still have the "scrapbooky" look and of course room for the most important part of your page, journaling!

I would love to see what you make using my sketches, so please feel free to attach a link to your blog/flicker or simply post the picture in the comment box below! If you prefer you can e-mail it to me as well =)

Thank You All & I hope you enjoy these sketches.

3 comments:

  1. I love your sketches! The measurements are always helpful, I appreciate that!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sketch! I'll be using it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You Both! Lisa- Thats exactly what I found hardest with some sketches I would find, they wouldnt have picture measurements so I had a hard time guessing sizes... Glad that helps you too! =)

    ReplyDelete