Friday, December 30, 2011

DIY Friday #7: Paper Bow

Can you believe it has been 7 weeks since I have started doing DIY Friday's? Man, time flies! Last week I had some extra strips from making the paper snowman that were accordion folded laying around and I went to pick them up to put away until later when I happen to notice that it can make this really cute bow! I personally think this would look really cute on a Christmas card {or a baby card!} as well as on Christmas scrapbook pages!

Here is the bow I will show you how to make:

Step 1: Cut 1 strip 1x7


Step 2: Do the accordion fold technique

Step 3: Fold your strip in half (both ways)after you have finished accordion folding
Step 4: After you fold them both ways adhere the center area so the bow sticks


Step 5: Cut a 1/4x3" strip and wrap it around the center



See you next Friday! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment