Wednesday, January 4, 2012

CHA 2012 Winter: Sneak Peeks-- Part 2

The holidays have come and gone but the excitement is just about to begin in the crafters world! CHA is quickly approaching at the end of this month and the vendors are dropping more and more sneak peeks every day! You may remember I did a post a couple of weeks ago on some sneak peeks (if you missed it click here to view it) but there are sooo many more popping up now that I HAD to do a part 2----- don't be surprised to see a part 3 maybe even 4 coming up soon......but, on to Part 2's Sneak Peeks----

First we have Prima: Nature Garden:

I am alllllllll about the colors in this nature garden line, prima always does such an amazing job with their product lines and this one is no exception!!! As soon as I see this in a store it will most definitely be mine--- I can't wait for this! Visit Prima's post on this product here for more product and samples.


Next up is another lovely line by Prima: Songbird


View Prima's post on this product here for more product and samples.


Third, Moxxie: Child's Play

I love this line, it's always a challenge to find boy patterns, but even more challenging to find beyond toddler boy patterns--- this one is perfect! To view their original announcement click here.



Fourth, Authentique: Miracle:


I have no children myself but I will still be purchasing this line! I love all the pastel-like colors, and the fact that even though this is a "baby" line as far as the papers are concerned they are mainly basic patterns making it useful for just about any scrappin' theme! {I LOVE AUTHENTIQUE!!} To view their post click here.



And last, but certainly not least Hero Arts:




These stamps actually are available to be purchased at local retailers already, Hero Arts has amazing quality stamps. To browse their catalog filled with new product click here.




I hope you enjoyed round 2 of CHA Winter: Sneak Peeks--- Be sure to check back for round 3!

1 comment: