Friday, January 27, 2012

DIY Friday #11: Make a flower out of hearts

I am really excited about today's DIY Friday, I have been so busy the last 3+ weeks and this week I decided I needed to take the time no matter what to do my own DIY Project and scrapbook, and today I did just that!

So today I am going to show you how to make a flower out of paper hearts <3


Step 1: Cut out 6 hearts, mine are 1.5" -- Any size will work so long as all 6 are the same size {I used my slice machine & with Tag Maker font cut out hears}



Step 2: Take 2 hearts, fold 1 heart in half & ink both hearts

Step 3: Adhere folded heart on top of other heart (do this with other 4 hearts)

Step 4: Adhere all 3 so the bottom of the hearts meet, then adhere a button in the middle


And as I said earlier I made the time to scrapbook! Here is the page layout I came up with inspired by this DIY Friday project ;)

See You next Friday for a new project!

1 comment: