Sunday, January 1, 2012

Sketch Of The Month: January 2012

Happy New Years everybody!! It's the first day of 2012 so let's get this year started right with an awesome sketch! My main focus for this months sketch was to have TONS of photos. It's just after several holidays and if you're anything like me you have so many photo's and don't know how to scale down, they are all so important!

Here is Jan's Sketch of the Month: 12x12 Double Page Spread






Lots of photo's riiiiight?? My goal while working on this was to fit lots and lots of pictures on there, but being a scrapbooker we need room to journal AND have all those pretty pattern papers and embellishments on there too! Enjoy and be sure to share with me any layouts you have made from my sketches, I would LOVE to see them ;)



Also, quick side note, you may have heard that I am coming out with a sketches book, and YES, the rumor is TRUE =) I announced it last Thursday on my facebook page--- click here and "like" it (at the top of the page) if you want to be a fan and to get the most up to date information. I will be posting more detailed information very soon so be on the look out!



***To print out this sketch in a bigger size visit my facebook page (you are able to visit even if you don't have an account with them) and click download.... I working on making the photo larger and printable on here but blogger is not working with me at the moment to make that happen. Thank You ;)

2 comments:

  1. Ashley,

    Just heard about the publication of your book -- the first of many, I'm sure!

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete