Monday, January 16, 2012

Tropical Digital Scrapbook Page, free digital downloads

I must officially admit, now that I have the time to start dabbling around in the digital scrapbook world I am really, really enjoying it! Like my other pages I have not bothered to put pictures on them yet..... I am really bad about that, next project-- organize photo's! But really-- I like the mix of using both digital and actual paper scrapbook items, it is fun to incorporate both into my projects.


Well here is the most recent page I made! The patterns were FREE for personal use, I highly suggest downloading some to play around with & see if it is something you are into. I found the downloads here. There are quite a few at that site, more than enough to play around with ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment