Monday, February 27, 2012

Kaiser Bubblegum Hill Layout 2

Happy Monday! I had a wonderful weekend, on Saturday I spent a few hours at the Columbus Art Museum with Baz {the boyfriend} he happen to have a couple of tickets to get us in for free--- added bonus! It has been far too many years since I have last been there and I must say it changed a lot and in a more fun interactive way =) Each room had something for you to participate in {errrr... I could talk a lot about it... maybe I will do a in detail with photo post tomorrow}. Then later that night I made a stop over to one of my Besties house, Tiffany Henderson to surprise her with a birthday cake! It was a delicious Strawberry Passion Ice cream cake from Coldstone YUMMO! Annnnnd Sunday was my day of relaxation, I caught up on all of the tv shows I missed last week and did a little scrappin' =)





Now, onto the layout :) Today I am showing ya another layout using Kaisercraft's Bubblegum Hill line:




Materials Used:
*Pink Cardstock
*Calipso Punch
*Candy Confetti
*Berry Suprise
*Flutterby
*Random Kaiser bling strips



Hope ya had a great weekend!

3 comments: