Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Kaiser Craft Bubblegum Hills Layout

Good Morning and Happy Humpday Everybody! Today I am sharing with you a layout I made using KaiserCraft Bubblegum Hills Collection, I love this line.. all the bright colors and pretty patterns and butterflies! Oh, how I LOVE butterflies <3


One of my favorite things to do lately has been to outline certain parts of my page using bling, I had been using TONS of rhinestone strips.... that is until it finally hit me! Duh Ashley, use liquid pearls or stickles and simply make dots to appear! Why had I not thought of this before??? Well, finally I did discover this and I am taking full advantage! In the page above I outlined edges of the top and right side using my Bisque Liquid Pearls, but of course I could not go without adding some other blings as well to bump up my bling factor ;)

Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

  1. Nice design and lovin' the pops of pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color scheme and the way the title stands out. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ashley! Thanks for visiting my blog today- I love seeing new faces! This is a beautiful page- the pink and grey is a great color combo. And I LOVE butterflies too!

    ReplyDelete