Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Sketch Of The Month: February 2012

It's February, the month of love! I made this months sketch with hearts to coordinate with the love theme. I recently made a page that was themed "I love being an Aunt" using Pebbles Inc paper "With Love" line. Sometimes it is easy to get stuck with a boxed idea with holiday papers and using them for what we grew up knowing what the holiday is known for. With Valentines Day it is easy to get stuck thinking it's needed to be used with love for a significant other, but that is so not the case =) Valentine papers are also great to use for love for our children, parents, pets and can even be used for our electronics {we all love our little devices!} so be sure to think outside the box as well!




February's Sketch: Single 12x12 Page :







If you make a layout using this sketch be sure to share it with me (on my blog, e-mail (designsbyashleyrock@yahoo.com), facebook)! I LOVE seeing how you use my sketches <3 As I announced a couple days ago, be on the look-out for a sketch contest coming up soon!

Also, if you have not heard already, I am coming out with a book on scrapbook sketches! It is called Designs By Ashley Rock: 12x12 Scrapbook Sketches Volume 1. The book will be available in stores & online in April 2012. Check out my website here for more details!








No comments:

Post a Comment