Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I'm Back With A Birthday Card

Good Morning =)

I have been slightly absent from blogging this last week, all due to the excitingly overwhelming response I've had to Designs By Ashley Rock: 12x12 Scrapbook Sketches Volume One being released! On a side note-- if you make any layouts using a sketch I have posted you are more than welcome to post it, share it and please feel free to post it onto Designs By Ashley Rock's facebook page ;) I absolutely LOVE to see what creations have been made using these sketches!!




Onto Today's project--- A couple of weekends ago I got together with a group of great scrapbook/card friends for a fun lunch get together, and it also happened to be one of the ladies in our groups birthday (Sherry!). So early that morning when facebook {thank you, facebook}
reminded me it was Sherry's birthday I knew I had to throw together a card! With her being such an amazing card maker herself I must say I was a bit intimidated in making a card for her and with the lack of remembering until the day of, time was not on my side! But I did manage to pop out this creation:





Materials Used:
*6x6 pad- My Minds Eye: Lime Twist, Life Of The Party
*Vanilla Cardstock (Bazzill)
*Prima Flower

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on your release! I'm sure your friend will love this pretty card - the blossom is soft & beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I'm excited to get started on your first sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so pretty. Pretty colours and that flower is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete