Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My Minds Eye: Follow Your Heart

Today I am sharing a layout with you that I designed for Cord Scrapbooking Studio's using My Mind's Eye: Follow Your Heart line! I LOVE My Mind's Eye and this is my most recent favorite line! {Errr....I have a lot of favorite lines by them, LOL}.





One of my best friends Holly has this precious little girl, Lola, Lola Cotton to be exact {or-- how she says it "Lola Da Cotton, LOL-- not sure where she got the adding "Da" in there from}.... she really is the sweetest thing. Every Monday I visit my little Lola and this Monday in particular I took her shopping at the Dollar Tree while her mommy was getting her hair cut, I told her she could pick out 2 things, any 2 things that she likes and I would buy them for her. The Dollar Tree had Barbies, balloons, stuffed animals, tons to choose from--- but Lola had her heart set on these bright colored water jugs-- yes, she decided she wants water jugs, 2 of them! LOL. I took her around the store one last time with the water jugs in the basket to make sure that indeed this is what she wanted. Yes, there was no changing this determined 3 year old's mind, she wanted the water jugs and that's what I bought her.








Materials Used:





My Minds Eye-Follow Your Heart: Be Amazing





*Kraft Unique
*Geo Star
*Be The Best
*Be Striped
*Blue Doily
*Bazzill-Chiffon
*Layered Stickers
*Decorative Buttons
*Jillibean Southern Chicken Dumpling Soup: Cardstock Stickers
*Tim Holtz Adirondack: Butterscotch
*Liquid Pearls: Butterscotch
*1 ½ “ Circle Punch
*Cats Eye Ink- Chesnut Roan
*Knock Outs Punch-Notebook

28 comments:

  1. Cute story and layout. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh I LOVE THIS!! She's adorable, the layout is great and this is my favorite collection. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute layout. Love the fun story too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, so cute! And who doesn't love MME? Awesome page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun! I love MME too! I can't pick a favorite line though =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute story! Love your layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree MME is fantastic. Very cute layout!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awe, that's sooo cute! What a sweetie-pie! I love the 'da' in her name too. I think she's right by adding it - it's that extra special thingie what she has too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love this line too. And your page is so sweet! Love the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute story! If you ask me, 3 is the best age!

    Great Layout too!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I Love MME and your cute layout!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my she is adorable.
    I really like your layout, very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great layout! I totally agree - LOVE this collection...and the rest of MME's releases too! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love MME too! And especially this line! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is soooo sweet! Love how you used the circle motif!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just darling. I love this line too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the little touches of paint and stamping, plus all the circles on this darling MME layout! Thanks so much for the sweet comment on my blog too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful layout and the story is so cute! Love Penny

    ReplyDelete
  19. Now that was a funny story! What a beautiful layout, works so well with her dress!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a gorgeous page! I really love the soft colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love how kids always pick the craziest things at the store. :) It's never quite what you would have expected, and what a great idea to celebrate a shopping trip with a layout! Thanks for commenting on my MME layout. I appreciate it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. What an adorable Layout, so very sweet. Wonderful memory and story to treasure. Thanks so much for sharing, made me smile...guess I will have to check out those water jugs too...lol
    hugs, Marjo

    ReplyDelete