Friday, April 6, 2012

Follow Your Heart: Be Amazing- Card

Today I am sharing with you a card I made for Cord Scrapbook Studio using My Minds Eye: Follow Your Heart: Be Amazing Collection. The sentiment on the card says "be the best that you can possibly be". I personally really like cards with encouraging sentiments, this card is a very simple card but I like how it turned out, the paper itself seemed to have everything the card needed, so I pretty much just inked around the edges and added chipboard stickers and that was it!





10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!! I am all about MME, you just can not go wrong with it!! The little bird on the bike is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the sentiment! Hugs,
    Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! I LOVE this collection and you're right it has all the elements I want in my projects :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how your card turned out! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete