Thursday, May 17, 2012

Basic Grey: Konnichiwa Layout

Top of the morning to ya! I have a layout to share today that I made using Basic Grey's Konnichiwa for our Disney trip!



This layout is from the boyfriends first trip to Disney World! He grew up in West Africa for the first part of his life, moved to the States around age 13 to live with Aunts and Uncles so he knew about Disney but really had no idea of the amazingness that he had yet to see! Leading up to our trip the only thing he knew and would talk about was "that big castle" he could not wait to see it. We went to Magic Kingdom on our 3rd day there (the second park that we went to) and for those 3 days he was asking "Are we going to see the castle today?" It was so much fun seeing how excited he was and showing him ALL that Disney has to offer.


Materials Used:


****To make the large triangles, I cut the paper down to 6x6 and then cut it in half from top right to bottom left to make the triangle shape. (The inner triangle are 5x5 cut in half)
*Almond Cream Cardstock
*Jiko
*Good Afternoon
*Mt Fuji
*Pagoda
*Alphabet Stickers
*Fabric Brads
*Catseye Ink: Chesnut
*Jasmine Tea
*Stickers

13 comments:

  1. the design and angle are cool! A wonderful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The design of this layout is genius, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout and I love the angled design! We're going to Disney next month and I've been obsessing over what papers to use. I would never have through of BG, but it works so beautifully with your photos. Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun, I love Disney! I'm sure you both had a blast! I love how the photo's are angled. Love Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun layout :)
    I like how you made the layout on an angle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your layout and great story. I love Disney and if I could go every year I would! I have not been there in 4 years and oh how I need a fix of Disney:) Thank You for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This page is great. I love the different angles and all the fabulous layering!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea to play with the angles like this! The papers are such a good match to your vibrant photos, and I love that your boyfriend got so excited about your Disney visit. :-)
    Janice

    ReplyDelete