Monday, May 14, 2012

Little Yellow Bicycle: Saturdays Card

Hello There, Happy Monday! 

I have to admit, I have been a little out of the swing of things here the last couple weeks, I have been insanely busy it seems so if I have been lacking on responding and commenting back, I apologize!!! Haha. 

Today on this lovely Monday I am sharing with you this card I made for Cord using Little Yellow Bicycles "Saturdays" line--- boy how I wish it were Saturday again! I guess it's only 5 days away..... right? Riiiiiiight. Anywho-- here is the card I made:
It is very simple, but a great card for no real occasion, a simple "hello" which I think everybody needs every once in a while =)

I hope all you mothers out there had an amazing Mothers Day!!!

8 comments:

  1. Happy Monday to you too :D Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels like they've been slacking in the replying and commenting area. Life just seems to be getting busier and busier. I guess I haven't mastered the balancing act yet. Great card, take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card!! love this collection

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card!

    I've done quite a few "Hi" and "Hello There" cards with scraps. I wanted them just to send out to friends for fun, and your post reminded me that I still need to do that :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saturdays is a great collection! Cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the yellow and blue, that flower is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete