Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Sweetest Smile Card

Good Mornin' Ya'll! 

I have this cute little card to share today using the Basic Grey "Konnichiwa" line. I made this card for Cord Scrapbooking Studios as part of my Design Team work =)


When I first was looking through this line the adorable little girl and the lanterns caught my eye right away! I knew I had to incorporate them into a card somehow, I used a red zig writer to draw dashes and make the lanterns appear as if they were hanging. After I put the rest of the card together I was trying to come up with a fitting sentiment, so I continued to look through the stickers for inspiration until I came across the "sweetest smile" which I thought was fitting and perfect!


Materials Used:

*Vanilla Cardstock
*12x12 sticker sheet
*Hello Friend
*Koi Pond
*Catseye: Chesnut

8 comments:

  1. Cute little card. Love the ppr and color mix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I have this line in a 6x6 pad and haven't used it yet. I need to fix that soon! It's such a fun line. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!! I love the little girl, she is adorable! love the lanterns too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The little girl sure is adorable and so is your card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ashley,

    This is adorable! Such a cute card! You definitely found the perfect sentiment. :)

    ReplyDelete