Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Bella Blvd: Sunshine & Happiness Card

Hump day is here! The work week is half way done and then it's time to relax and get some sun in my system! {okay, maybe not relax, but I will get some sun!}

With sun in mind, I have a card to share today that I made for Cord Scrapbook Studios, using the Bella Blvd Sunshine & Happiness Collection. 


I loved this line because they had so many wonderful patterns! The patterns were nice and tight so it made it so easy to used several pieces and cut them down to put on a card, something that is hard to do with the larger patterns. And of course I had to put a piece of designer tape on there, my newest addiction!! I love the tapes!

Materials Used:

*Bazzill White
*Cute Cuts
*Boarders
*Sunnyside Up
*Petal Power
*Miniatures
*Catseye Ink-Black
*Bella Blvd Designer Tape: Pink Flowers

6 comments:

  1. Lovey card, our sun is out here today in massachusettes ...90 degrees

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card turned out fabulous and is perfect for our hot summer season! Thanks so much for Hopping along with me today on our blog hop! Love Penny

    ReplyDelete