Monday, June 18, 2012

BoBunny "Alora": Columbus Art Museum

Ahhh Monday, here we meet again! And today I have a layout I created for Cord Scrapbook Studios using the BoBunny "Alora" collection. I really loved the fun, bright colors of this line, it went perfectly along with the pictures from the Columbus Art Museum!



Baz is taking a few courses at our local college and was assigned to write a paper on a piece of art at the Columbus Art Museum so he was given a couple of tickets to get in and I tagged right along! It had been a while since I have been to that museum and I was pleasantly surprised how much it has changed and how much more interactive it has become. Every room had some sort of interactive piece, my favorite being the peace tree where you wrote down your wish/dream for the world. I am so happy that I live in a city with so many amazing attractions for people of all ages!

Material List:

*2 Bazzill White
*Leaves
*Cut Outs
*Stitches
*Burst
*Combo Stickers
*Dimensional Stickers
*Jillibean: Braised Brown Alphabeans
*Little Yellow Bicycle: Swoon Stick Pins
*Adironcack-Espresso
*Knock Out Punch-Notebook

13 comments:

  1. Love the amount of photos you used on this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great 2-pager! Isn't Bo Bunny the greatest??!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome 2 pagers.. so love that line from Bo Bunny... thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous two pager!
    Love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout! I love white background layouts!
    Is that Columbus Ohio? I am up near Cleveland and hear that is a good one to go to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Liz, yes it is Columbus, Ohio! I definitely recommend it, it's well worth the drive. =)

      Delete
  6. What an awesome double!! That collection is perfect for your layout, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great collection by Bo Bunny and i love how you used it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love two page layouts. Great job showing the museum.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these pages! Love all the papers you used. Love the straight pins.. I was just saying tonight that I need some more pins LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great layout! I love your photos -- they really draw you into the page.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice...I love Bo bunny too!

    ReplyDelete