Wednesday, June 27, 2012

BoBunny "Alora" Congrats Card

I have been loving my work as a Design Team Member for Cord Scrapbook Studio, it has been an awesome adventure! And I am so0o0o00o excited that they have asked me to continue on for the rest of the year!  (My commitment would have ended this month) Which means I get to share with you all tons of more projects that I create for them. Thanks Cord for this wonderful opportunity =)


And here is a card that I recently designed for them using the BoBunny "Alora" collection.






Material List:

*Bazzill White
*Alora Wish
*Dimensional Stickers
*Jillibean: Alphabeans: Braised Brown

9 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card. I like the white space as well as the beautiful colours you used on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! The colors look so fresh against the white and the black title really pops. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colorful and fun card - i love the clean lines!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card, great colors, nice and simple! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card!
    Love the colors and the font of your tile :)

    ReplyDelete