Monday, June 25, 2012

Card Sketch: June 2012

Good Morning! I have something a little different for you all today! I have been working on card sketches for the last few months but have not had the chance to fully put anything together but today I am excited to share with you all my very first Card Sketch!!




And Here is a take on my card sketch by Sybrina K
I just LOVE the fun bright colors she used for this card!

About The Card:
I used two blue strips for the polka dot strips in the sketch. Then I added a few strips to the top and bottom of the top blue strip to bring more color to the top of the card. Finally, I added a few buttons to bring in even more color and to balance out the large element at the bottom left of the card.






**If you make a card using this sketch please share!! I love to see what has been created using my sketches! The best place to share is on my facebook page, click here to go!




9 comments:

  1. Awesome sketch Ashley! The card is adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sketch - never tried a card sketch before...love scrapbook ones so I will have to give it a go and a beautiful card too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sketch thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute sketch. I'll be adding it to my inspiration file. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your card and sketch. Great colors.

    ReplyDelete