Friday, June 1, 2012

Monthly Sketch: June 2012

Friday is here!! Yay! And Double Yay because it also happens to be the 1st of the month which means it is time for a new monthly sketch--- Woo-Hoo!

June's Monthly Sketch:



I cant believe summer is among us already, where did the time go??? I love summer, I will be laying out, swimming, going on weekend road trips, hiking and attending all the festivals I can get to! What will you be doing this summer?? Any vacation plans?

When you make a layout using this sketch be sure to share it with all of us, we LOVE to see your creations, just got to my facebook page and post away! For more sketch ideas be sure to check out my book, simply click here

Have a great weekend and enjoy the sun!

5 comments:

  1. Great sketch! I'm hoping to do all the same things this summer :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome sketch! Looking forward to digging into it! Sounds like you have a lot of fun planned for the Summer. Enjoy. :)

    ReplyDelete