Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Imaginisce: Hello Cupcake Layout

Today I am sharing a layout that I made for Cord Scrapbook Studio, using Imaginisce "Hello Cupcake" collection. This layout was made using the 6x6 paper pad, I love the 6x6 pads for the tighter design patterns, it makes it look great when wanting to cut strips here and there =)




This layout is of one of my best friends, Holly's daughter, Sophie! In April Sophie officially turned one and of course there was a big party full of friends and family to celebrate. Holly's little girls are like my own, I love them to death and I make sure I make the 30 minute trip to visit them at least once a week, so when Sophie turned one you know I was there to capture every moment. =). She was adorable and very shy with everyone around staring at her as she was served her cupcake, it took her a few mins but she eventually dug her hand in to the cupcake and began eating it. It amazes me just how fast time goes by, with Sophie now one and her older sister Lola, soon to turn five, I wonder when all this happened? Where did all that time go and how did I let it escape so fast?


Material List:
*Cardstock: Kraft
*6x6 paper pad
*Sticker Stackers
*Knock Out Punch (bracket)
*Simple Stories: Summer Fresh-cardstock alpha stickers

6 comments:

  1. Adorable layout!I love 6x6 pads, I think I am addicted!! :-)
    Sophie is precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet page and what a cutie to boot!! Definitely have my share of 6x6! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet layout-they grow up very, very quickly. :)

    ReplyDelete