Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Sketch Of The Month Club: August 2012

Today I am sharing with you a layout that I made from Pizazz It!'s Sketch Of The Month Club for August!  

To check out this months kits and other Sketch Kits: Click Here
What's included in the kit:
Fancy Pants: Wave Searcher Collection
Pattern: Shoreline, Shovel, Goggles, Bucket, Floating, Summertime, Strips, Cards
Embellishments: Ribbons, Buttons, Butterfly Gem, Alphabet Stickers, Element Stickers, Doily, Custom Pizazz It! Diecut Titles
Cardstock: 8 Bazzill Pieces
Sketches: 1 Double Layout, 4 Single Layouts



And here is one of five layouts that I completed from this months kit!





Also-- for all you card lovers out there, Pizazz It! has a new card kit up that was designed by the ever fabulous Tiffany at I Am My Design. =) Last time I didn't even get a chance to mention it before it sold out, so if this is a kit that you want I wouldn't delay because these card kits are HOT!

To Check Out This Card Kit: Click Here.



4 comments:

  1. looks like a great kit and your layout looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun looking kit and loving the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific sketch. Love the photos clustered in the lower corner

    ReplyDelete