Thursday, September 6, 2012

Bazzill: Wayfarer Card

Thursday already? I love these short 4 day work weeks! Well my birthday was last Tuesday and it was wonderful, I started celebrating Saturday with my family and then Sunday and Monday Baz and I went to Niagara Falls then on Tuesday I went to my friend Holly's to celebrate! It has been a fun filled week for sure!

Today I have a card to share with you that I made using Bazzill's Wayfarer collection for Cord Scrapbook Studio. The card  is perfect for graduation, for someone who is about to travel or anyone with any change going on in life! 



Materials Used:

*Kraft Cardstock
*4x6 journaling cards
*paper tape
*whirlpool flowers

6 comments:

  1. Hi Ashley!
    Happy birthday! I LOVE this card!!! I have a thing for clock faces so I love that you layered them here. Thanks for swinging by my blog yesterday- I was just reacting to what another reader wrote on an earlier post- I love it when comments make me scramble for my thinking hat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun week of celebration! Happy belated birthday. Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you used the clock, great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Ashley! Glad to hear that you celebrated big time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have that collection and never thought to use it this way-great idea.

    ReplyDelete