Wednesday, September 19, 2012

BoBunny Camp-A-Lot: Card

Today's post is using the material from BoBunny's "Camp-A-Lot" Collection--- I made this card for Cord Scrapbook Studio

I left the title on this card blank because I am not sure exactly what occasion I want to use it for yet. I always seem to have a harder time coming up with guy cards (mainly because I love flowers and super sparkly bling oh so much). But I love that it is a generic guy card so when the time comes I can easily slap on any sentiment for when something pops up. I have a lot of friends who are graduating and going on to interviews for their first major career, perhaps a birthday coming up or a get well soon card.... either way which ever comes first I am for once prepared! I really should make cards like this more often.




Material List:

*Kraft Cardstock
*Falling Stars
*Stripe
*Stickles: Black Diamond

6 comments: