Saturday, September 1, 2012

Sketch Of The Month: September 2012

Hellllo September! I love September, particularly because it is my birthday month =) In just a couple of days (the 4th actually) I will officially be 26! I'm not too sure yet what I have in store for my birthday, but surely I will find something fun to do ;)

Now, onto more important things----- Septembers Sketch!  



And here is Sybrina K's take on the sketch in the form of a card:



If you make a layout or turn this layout sketch into a card be sure to share it with me on my facebook page: Click Here

For more sketches, Click Here to check out my book!

6 comments:

  1. Great sketch Ashley!! Hope you have a wonderful bday this week too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this - you are so creative! Have an awesome birthday!

    from the Strohmeyers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sketch, love the card take on it too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great sketch! I hope you have a fantastic birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending birthday wishes your way! :)

    ReplyDelete