Monday, October 1, 2012

Sketch Of The Month: October 2012

Welcome October! I don't know why but I am always so surprised by the coming of a new month, you would think I'd be prepared at least once but no-- as always I cant believe it's here already! Not to mention it's the month that begins all the seasonal holidays, bring on Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years--- but let's not get ahead of ourselves!! 

Since it's the first of the month that means it's time for a new sketch, yay! Today I am sharing with you October's Sketch Of The Month. This months sketch is all about fall and the changing of the leaves, my favorite thing about this time of year ;] 


You can check out more sketches on my Facebook, Pinterest and exclusive sketches in my book, Designs By Ashley Rock: 12x12 Scrapbook Sketches Volume One.

4 comments:

  1. great sketch. I love doing 2-pagers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this sketch, once I get my recent CTMH order in the mail this week, I will use it will my new fall stamps.

    ReplyDelete